Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Skills.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Thanks Bellaelda. Can I ask you which skills you currently have mapped and which ones you feel you need to use but can't?
    Grr... Keep trying to write out this novel and my windows keep closing (I got no computer skills at all!)

OK so here it goes...

MAGES:

The problem:
    need to be able to stay alive longer and die less somehow, lol... Here's some good ideas to attain this...

-ICE... Make it actually freeze. It doesn't need to be a long as it was before it was removed maybe, but right now it doesn't freeze anything we actually need it to freeze (like mages in elite, bosses, and pvp)

-Clock... See ice.. Great skill for easy mobs, but not much else

-Stun immunity... We need one... Only class with nada

-Lightning an or ice... AOE could work more often as of right now (especially ice) they don't work nearly enough

-Curse... Could reflect more damage on things like aimed shot that one hit us np, but reflect back very little of that dmage

-Shield... Needs to last longer (right now people just wait it out then kill us)

-Lifegiver... Maybe a longer heal over time or something... This skills needs a lot

Also could use more damage since right now we can't compete even with that since rogues critical just puts our damage to shame

And lastly armor.... If we can't properly stun anything that's gonna kill us in a few seconds than please allow us a bit more armor or health at least, lol

TANKS:

The problem:
    doesn't buff party enough for them not to slow down runs and can't hold aggro... Here's some great ideas from Maarkus since I think he says it best

-ArmorSkyward smash, it mentions 'increased damage during critic als' why not buff this part of the skill to act like the aimed shot of rogues

-Chest splitter has feeble, why not adapt it to cancel boss Windups like it used to in earlier seasons.

-Axe has an armor rebuff of 10percent why not increase this percentage and add it to wind mill as well

-Juggernaut skill and not just taunts but taunts need to have a duration wherein the aggro counter doesn't just reset but stays locked on the tauting warrior for at least 3 seconds to help us keep aggro better, this I say coz as soon as we taunt and a rogue crits it the mobs just refocus to the rogue, effectively we taunt for barely a second as rogues crit constantly.

-Rally cry why just buff party why not apply the debuff to mobs as well?

I'd also like to add that the buffs that tanks get to their primary stat from certain skills could buff the entire party... That would make them much more desirable in runs!
    Last edited by Bellaelda; 03-13-2015 at 06:46 PM.
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellaelda For This Useful Post: