Hello,

We recently heard and read threads and things about the IGN market. You all know that it's a really risky market. I went on the contest section and found those silly people trying to buy names (sorry but it's ridiculous). SO I've come up with this small idea: In order to shatter the IGN market, I decided to make my brain work and find some cool IGNs for you!!! FREE original IGNs!!! I made a list of over 70 untaken IGNs in 5hours. Well, my brain was working while my fingers were farming Brackenridge.

I decided to make a monthly giveaway of those names. I will list about 10 available themed names (that I personally saved in some emails to avoid steals), you'd choose a name and I'll randomly pick an owner for each names given away.

Example:

IGNA
IGNB
IGNC
INGD

In comments, player would give their IGN preference and their actual IGN. At the end of the month, I'll gather all preferences and pick a winner for each IGN. Player would have to contact me in game to tell when he wants me to unlock the name for him. Be sure I will refuse ALL donation for these names. They are not for sale and I absolutely want nothing for them. I am ready to disqualify any player who attempt buying.
If needed, I will create a history of the saved names and given ones including the emails where they are saved for moderators to follow.

I made this thread to have your opinion on this idea. Should I make this monthly give away? Are there any people who need good IGNs? I plan starting this friday, and if possible have some feedback from moderators.