Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Crafting nerfed again

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

I agree on the grand gem nerf. You can't get one to save your life.

Also STS, stop the recolouring of the same thing! It shows you guys either are lazy or can't be bothered making something fresh. Recoloured frogs and toucans *rolls eyes*. Make new pets in these plat crates, throw in some new weapons in these crates too.

Remove useless and dead gear from end gear loot and put something fresh and good! Magma gear has no value and the same with planar weapons. Planar weapons are useless anyway.

If you're devoid of any ideas read the countless suggestions in the suggestion category of the forum -_-

I'm a bit worried about this new expansion coming out, if it has drop rate equivalent to fossil or ankh drain bosses like enrage Stahl and Sorrax. Or no skill just plat required ethos, it won't look good for AL.

Dear JustG and Devs,

This game pays your mortgage not ours, it puts food on your table not ours! Right at this moment this is the only money earner you got. Don't mess up the next expansion please.

P.S before next expansion is out you can make another mini event to farm ankhs. Also make an energy free Tarlok Revisited event with some good fresh loot, vanities and event pets, also make everything tradeable please!

I know you have to stick with the energy system for income but you need to give community some more love and healing.

I tell ya what you can also do as part of the healing process, before the expansion do a once in a lifetime 60% plat sale. You're doing two things here.... Counter balancing the recent price hike and thanking all those who spend real money in this game.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 03-18-2015 at 05:13 AM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post: