Thread: Psychics of Arlor, advise me!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Psychics of Arlor, advise me!

I have a 41 rogue and a 40 warrior which I'll cap this weekend (hopefully). The rogue is full mythic (perfect dex Fang though, not Planar) except for the weapon (currently using Plan. Brut. and Exped Brut for extra HP). The warrior has.. nothing, except for Doom. Now, here are my questions:

I have enough for a Bulwark and mythic armor/Blood ruby for my warrior, but I also really want a mythic weapon for my rogue (I feel more of an affinity with the rogue). Where should I concentrate my expenditure, bearing in mind the upcoming expansion? Bulwarks are super cheap at the mo, half the price of Ghoulish..

Would it better to wait to gear my warrior til after the expansion, in anticipation of potential price drops, or should I gear warrior now and wait for mythic weapon for my rogue?

Which will be better (easier or faster) on the new expansion maps, rogue or warrior?

Thanks in advance!

edit, just to add: gearing the warrior would clean me out- I'm not rich lol and have painstakingly accumulated the gold I have now, so I'm apprehensive about making the wrong move. I can't quite afford Ghoulish at the mo let alone a mythic bow and my priority is maximising the expansion of any opportunity for profit.
    Last edited by carmine_blade; 03-18-2015 at 05:04 PM.