Hi forumers,

My question is about the shield of nekro.
When the shield is activated their is nothing we can do only deal DMG till its gone. I want some kind of pet who can break/vanish/disable that shield. I own a maridos in twink and i can't kill nekro users. Heck maridos shud be better then nekro because its a NEW pet.
when the shield is activated they dont get stunned/panicd/terrifyd or freezed. I want something that can break the shield faster then spamming 2 combos till that shield is gone. I want to stun my opponent again to win my match. Pvp is all about stuns to win a match, but if we can't stun the enemy how we are supposed to win a match?

The difference with SNS when the aa is activated the pools on ground are easy to avoid.
But nekro when the shield is activated its pretty clear their is no chance we can win (vs and gw perspective). Only if you kill the nekro user first you can win. But in a VS noway you can win..
I want a pet or maybe a skill that can break that shield. Example a charge aim and when it lands as a crit (or maybe some sort of number based on level) the shield is immidiatly gone? what you guys think about it?

I just hate it that 1 pet can change the whole match in pvp. I want something that can match that pet. I want to stun my enemy again to win it!

Just want some opinions i want to win against a 40m+ pet. I dont want the pet nerfed i just want something to counter it or match it.

I just get fustrated i found noway to kill it -_-