Thread: Give the farmers a bone !!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,024 Posts

Exclamation Give the farmers a bone !!!!

Dear StS-

In our ever so patient waiting on the expansion we are coming across a problem. The community is running out of ways to earn gold. The struggle is real!!!! People are getting frustrated because: 1. all legendaries have lost their value in Tind/Tombs. The best weapons go for less than 10K. 2. Arena is a costly adventure and we never really see the recipe or fossil, you can use the search function to view multiple threads on this. 3. We want to save up a little gold now so we have a small stash to spend for expansion.

We know you are busy, so I am going to start out with some super simple ideas of ways to allow farmers to earn some gold with a little of your help. Here is goes, and Arlor feel free to add in your ideas too.

1. Add farmable locked keys to all elite maps, these can be traded and sold in CS. Make them drop like archons off the mobs. Perhaps 3 keys = one free open of a locked crate. The benefit of this is two-fold. First, people will indeed have something to farm in elite maps again. Second, the locked farmers can go back to work because their value will increase. Current market value of locked is 3.5K. That is the lowest I have ever seen them in my time here in AL.

2. Add GOLD drops to the elite map bosses. As I mentioned in the first paragraph, the legendaries are now to the liq point. They are worthless to us. The harder the map the larger the gold payout can be. Payouts from 10K in the easy ones, all the way up to 50K and 100K and very rarely 250K. It's not even a lot but enough that would give the PvE players a little gold building back up.

3. If you have a mythic ring and you have the intent to put it inside the locked go ahead and release it now. Again, this will drive up the prices of the locked and the people farming the keys. Also, this should boost your plat sales because we will be popping for those rings. I am positive you have plans to annihilate us with the expansion difficulty and the mythic ring will be really great for people to use to gear up in preparation.

Thank you for reading, keep in mind your PvE people are twiddling their thumbs and if you want us to continue our patience we do need a band-aid in the form of farming until expansion comes.

Regards,
    Candy

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post: