Thread: If today couldn't get any better!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default If today couldn't get any better!

First of hearing someone looted a fossil...which is nothing really just a simple item no one wants!
    Then someone looted a shard...piece of crap IMO but meh it seems to sell for millions!

Furthermore, this noob girl named bea looted a sns, not sure if sts messed up again but I heard these weren't coming back!

But, who cares? Guess what...after being force fed a myth for century's playing AL.

It came to me - about to be shot by bloodhammer himself (who even when nerfed still seems to 1 shot everyone) a deer appeared from a distant cannon shot, on fire, leaving behind a rainbow of purity which cleansed the horrible smell of a warrior I know (wertythekid) and said to me...

'Come with me, if you want to live'

So, I hopped on this deer and it was a sensation as he rode me through arlor, all them peasants standing at paradise pier selling there cheap items.

He dropped me off in the next expansion (giving away no spoilers) and he said, I am...arcane! It was at that moment I realised it was deary undercover working for the CIA (Chinese intelligence agency).

But a glimpse of my distant memory, I regret not lassoing him and trapping him within my stable, animal cruelty? Maybe so, but Noone would stop me with the power of...ARCANE DEARY!
    Last edited by To be or not to be...; 04-07-2015 at 07:24 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to To be or not to be... For This Useful Post: