Quote Originally Posted by Isian View Post
IGN: Isianl, Lynnsmith

Tagged by Chipping & Bryceldir (5 times)

Fact 22: I am crafting nekro right now, and gotta wait 5 days till it's done.
Fact 23: I am listening Batman Evolution by ThePianoGuys now.
Fact 24: ThePianoGuys is going to have a concert in my country but it's on Saturday. I can't go :'(
Fact 25: I started to know ThePianoGuys from the song called Michael Meets Mozart - 1 Piano, 2 Guys, 100 Cello Tracks.
Fact 26: So far, all of their songs, I love Beethoven's 5 Secrets the most. This song is a cover version of OneRepublic's Secret (The original song is also one of my fav song). Their original song Berlin is another song I love.
Fact 27: From ThePianoGuys, I know many cover singers/performers, such as Alex Goot, Kurt Hugo, Peter Hollens, Lindsey Sterling, Kurt Schneider, Sam Tsui, Tyler Ward, etc. They became my fav too.
Fact 28: ThePianoGuys is good at remix of the classical music with modern music. Most of the sound in the song will be coming from piano and cello, sometimes adding only a small drum.
Fact 29: I knew Tyler Ward from the song ThePianoGuys co-op with him, the song is Titanium / Pavane. I like it.
Fact 30: I knew Alex Goot from the song ThePianoGuys co-op with him, the song is Begin Again, which, btw, is not the type of song I like.
Fact 31: I like the MV of Kurt Schneider's I Think of You. That is amazing, and the live version make you wanna applause (playing Lady Gaga's Applause)
Fact 32: I really like Sam Tsui's cover version of Lady Gaga's Applause :P
Fact 33: I really wish CSI: NY could continue This TV series helped me on my English listening ability. I literally learned English from this series.
Fact 34: My fav TV genre is detective.
Fact 35: TV shows I love are CSI series (included the latest Cyber, but I think it shouldn't be called CSI: Cyber bcuz it's a division in FBI...), NCIS series (LA is so-so, but New Orlean is good so far), Rizzolli and Isles, Motive, Major Crimes, Criminal Minds (looks like this series is gna have new branch and leading star is Gary Sinise woohooo!!), Australia MasterChef, Australia Junior MasterChef, etc.
Fact 36: Finding 18 facts is killing me, and I have 3 to go.
Fact 37: I am starving cuz I haven't eat since I woke up and that was 2 hrs ago.
Fact 38: I don't like sweets.
Fact 39: But I do like chocolate, particularly 65% black chocolate.

I tag:

Chipping (first time tag u, go easy on me, ok?)
Dragoonclaws
Remiem
JustG
Carapace
Quote Originally Posted by Hoardseeker View Post
Tagged by: Nicflamel,Nevercan,Dragoonclaws,MageGrimm,Chatting
,Blueskied

4]I sleep till 10:30 During Weekends and I Wake up at 7:00 During school time
5]I'm a Good mapper for Grand Theft auto : San Andreas Online[MTA:SA]
6]I love Dosas[Look at Wikipedia][A Food]
7]Guess what?Its My Summer Holidays!!! Just Started 2Days ago!
8]This fact is my birthday number 8th Dec 1999
9]I sleep too late
10]I can't Think of more facts and I'm going to eat dosas now Brb, *Goes away and comes back in 10mins*
11]I'm Class Topper in Studies
12]I'm Waiting for my First Rank Price in my school
13]I got this name from a game called Darksiders

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=Hoa...K0EJb5as7ugKAG

14]I Love to Sleep in Car during long travels[Night]
15]I'm Beta tester of "Heroes of storm tree" and first person to achieve base Lv5
16]Omg!Wtf! What! How!!!?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ed#post1664541

17]I Hate Dogs
18]I Play games like Assassin's Creed and Spiderman
19]I love Cats
20]I'm Researching about UFOs
21]I Feel Awesome!

I Tag:
Dragoonclaws
JinatheFullVersion
Nixflamel
Never can
Remiem[Tagged by more ppl and now she gotta take Days of Holidays after typing Those facts]
Le cool, people tag me nowadays

Fact 38: I rided my first roller coaster at 12 yrs old... It was the Goliath
so here is a pic of me;

Fact 39: I kept all my honor certificates from kindergarten, elementary, high school and college
Fact 40: I've been Watching nigahiga (Ryan Higa) since 12 yrs old. I loved his videos since then. I am still watching him :3
Fact 41: My favourite winter sports are Sky and Ice skating :3 (I dare you to beat me in a race)
Fact 42: I am a tea lover, I don't drink that much coffee
Fact 43: I love hot spicy food. I <3 Harissa

Fivee
Bed owner
Odd
powerfulmagge