Hello everyone,

I'm still quite a new AL player. Played for 1 month 1 week so far. Lv 41 Rogue not with the best gears yet (still wearing a lvl 30 bad ring).

Seeking the pro-rogues here in this community for some advice please. My attached photo are my current various stats with different pets of different levels. I don't know what stats I should be focusing for a rogue other than Dex. I have a preference for Crit it reaches 40% at 1 point. But I'm not comfortable that my damage and mana is low So i made a little changes here n there and this is my current stats now.

Please if you would kindly help me look and advice me which pet i should be focusing on now - or just get a totally new one. Noting that I don't hv much gold as yet only about 500k total - of which I'm hoping to get a new ring with it too... I don't have a problem buying pets with Platinums if required but will have a problem buying with gold if they are too costly.

Name:  Which Pet2.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  136.7 KB

Scorch - I like that it adds 12% crit, 15% Speed, 20 Primary Stats and Mana & Mp regen. AA is Grants all allies with a shield to protect against damage.

Courage - Adds 8% damage, 150 health on top of 15 primary stats. AA is increase all stats, adds armor, increase crits/dodge/damage/Speed

Flap Jack - Love that 15% damage! Plus HP and MP regen. But no crits/primary stats/speed. AA is restoring Mana to me and allies

Esteban - Like that it has both damage and crit - 10% dmg, 5%crit and 10% dodge. AA is reduce enemy's damage/armor/hit chance by 10%.

Wurmtongue - Has 25 Dex and 6% crit with mana regen. AA is release Poison/chance to Critically Poison.

Or is there another Pet I should be eyeing on?

Also, my current lvl 30 ring Legend Braid of Force gives 9 STR, 36 DEX 2.46% CRIT. I'm contemplating if I should get one of the following rings :

- Blood Ruby Of Shuyal : 30 STR, 30 DEX, 30 INT, 3.6 DAMAGE
- Arlorian Egg of Potency : 45 DEX, 23 INT, 3.0 DAMAGE (please chance on XP and luck)
- Archon Ring of Potency : 44 DEX, 22 INT, 3.0 DAMAGE + 2.5% Damage
- Frostbitten Ring of Grace : 21 STR, 41 DEX, 1.25% CRIT, 4.6 DAMAGE

Thank you for your time. Looking forward to your advice.