I kindly disagree with you. While you have wavered, going back and forth in your opinions that the item is or isn't farmable, my claims have remained unchanged.

Before:
Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
Either way it's dropping now as others are selling them.
Now:
Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO
They don't drop
^ Flimsy.

I've based the claims that the Lustrous Axe of Earthen Might has a) been lootable since the new cap in August 2014 and b) is still lootable in the game today based on facts, not opinions or conspiracy theories.

For the prior, the guild member who farmed the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe clearly remembers looting it in the first week of the new 77 cap, for the latter, support confirmed "the [L77 Raging Blackstone Axe] item is indeed available" earlier this year, feel free to contact them yourself to confirm.

Recap: The L77 Raging Blackstone Axe was farmed the first week of the new cap and confirmed to be available this year by our good friends in Support. The uber-rare Lustrous Axe has obviously been available since the new cap and this item will no doubt be looted again.

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
Edit- scratch that last sentence, I heard where it came from and why there's only one.
Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO
They don't drop, we now know how it came to be.
First you said it drops, now you say it doesn't. Haha. And just for entertainment purposes, please tell us where exactly you heard that the Lustrous Axe came from if it doesn't drop as you now say?