Hey, I just started playing AL, I am just a level 12 mage, named Glorbuk. I come from a far, distant land called Star Legends. Haha, all humor aside, I'm having trouble understanding this game, it's different from SL by a lot. So I'll try to ask some relevant questions and I hope you can help me out!
1: I am only level 12, and I cannot go to Ydra Forest yet. I am told I should be able to go there, but I can't. I have completed all of the Breckenridge maps. How can I access it?

2: I dropped Warrior's 2015 Leprechaun garb, wondering if that's worth anything.

3: How do eggs work? Do you just drop them and hatch pets? Or is there some other purpose for them?

4: Where is Baldur the Blacksmith? He's a sneaky little fella, can't find him.

If you can answer these it would be greatly appreciated. Add me in game also so if I have any questions I can message you. I don't really understand the drop system in this and I don't know which items are worth keeping. I'm not new to the Legends series, I have 3 capped characters in SL, I just need some guidance to get me started. Also, I've been looking for a guild.