Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Yes the game is slow, but it's very sad to read all the negative non constructive comments. We forget that this is a game, & there are real people are behind the scenes working daily. I think many don't stop to think that two major devs left the community with in the last year, and their ideas that were set on the table may have drastically changed. Many of you know it takes time, and resources to develope new content.

STS is working hard to deliver a better game. At the very least I am thankful for the weekly updates, bug fixes & skill upgrades, and continued communication through the forums from STS.
    We all understand that STS has a small team and 2 major dev's left. But there has been multiple issues at hand. We all as a community have voiced these opinions. You have things such as the luck factor. I mean really? Gamers like to be rewarded for hardwork. Me personally I'm at the point to where I login to talk with friends. I'm at a stand still. I've farmed arena until nearly broke. With nothing to show for it. We all know someone who is in the same boat. People who have spent hard earned money to buy what I like to call locked roulette crates and get either outdated gear or the dreaded 2k, 2k, 2k lol. I just wish they would fix the bugs and other issues. I enjoy the game don't get me wrong. It's just slow right now.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to regizakirs.rs For This Useful Post: