Thread: Something that troubles me

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Yes like Wazakesy stated this was Ravagerx average of recipes. Much of the luck is actually plat based, while a slight bit is non-plat based. For example, many players who have spent thousands and thousands of $$$ have better "luck" than those who spent none. There's then players like Kalizzaa who have done 1k+ runs and have looted only epics, because they dont spent a ton on the game. As for non-plat based luck, there's a player who looted fossil from doing plat offers, and another who looted shard by buying $100 worth of plats. The luck percentages for people in the game are different. The more money you spend, the more your luck rises.

This is completely obsurd. I personally have spent thousands of dollars on this game and still have yet to loot a single recipe. Given: I havent spent nearly what Ravager has, however where do you draw the line?
    When the planar pendant was released i spent all of my time in arena running hundreds of times, eventually i gave up trying. Now I'm back to running arena for fun and to help friends and I get exactly what I ran for each time (a good time with friends).

And as to devs listening to players I feel it has a large majority to do with good ideas from experienced seasoned players. Also the majority of the community being in agreeance plays a large part (assuming what we ask for is a reasonable demand*).

And please understand that it isn't only the rich who comment on forums. Very few of my guild is "rich" and we remain extremely active on the forums.

*Keep in mind that STS is a business
    Last edited by eelectriccure; 05-06-2015 at 10:18 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eelectriccure For This Useful Post: