Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lustrous Axe

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Lightbulb Lustrous Axe

A weapon in endgame which according to JustG, wasnt on the drop table, exist.

Draebatad: The Lustrous Axe was very likely intended to be uber-rare all along.

Simply put, a weapon that wasnt meant to be, came to be.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ncient-caverns

If we are all living in a fantasy world where reality is virtual, we will all have no clue where that came from which in-game blacksmith.

Justg did NOT refute that it does not drop in Fusions thread, he acknowledged the threads bugs.

But no, we like in a jaded reality and live our alter egos in Pocket Legends. Im sure some of you will know where that came from, and some of you don't.

Zillionaire:
    Draebatad has sent a mail to support department and Brandon replied saying that the Raging blackstone Axe still drops but he said that he cant reveal the exact location or the axe will lose it value

This thread is to find out how to actually obtain that Über rare axe. We have seen countless suggestions and myths on how to get the axe. Since everyone had been farming Konz and nobody obtained the axe, here are a compilation of quotes to help you get started on your quest to get that Über tiered axe.

Here goes!
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 783
Size:  277.2 KB

Draebatad;
    "Just after the new Ancient Caverns cap (early August 2014), a friend farmed the L77 Raging Axe in Konzite's Domain and stashed it until recently. He crafted it and then I bought it." - Yes, it's been there all along and still is lootable, if you're lucky enough, that is.
    All of the maps in Caverns have been farmed daily for 6 months straight, but I agree that Konzite is a favorite among them. Incidentally, this axe was looted in Konzite.
    For the prior, the guild member who farmed the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe clearly remembers looting it in the first week of the new 77 cap, for the latter, support confirmed "the [L77 Raging Blackstone Axe] item is indeed available" earlier this year, feel free to contact them yourself to confirm.

Supershopper;
    when i was still playing PL at l77 cap i farmed more than anyone elsr even in them dreams... never got any axes... but saw once that one girl not telling names. Got that axe and sold to someone for10m and i know that it dosnt drop in konzite but ik where. Gl see ya again after months..

Angeldawn;
    If it drops, why is the original owner of the lust axe telling ppl he did not loot it and it was given to him in error by STS support.

Electrophiles;
    It's really not that rare...it's just that no one farms Living Sands at all. For every 100 Konzite runs done, I'd say 1 Living Sands run was done.

So given are pretty much a few ways of getting it according to the community themselves. We have;

1) Farm Konzite for the super rare axe.

2) Farm Living Sands for the super rare axe.

3) Farm all maps of Ancient Caverns for a possible chance.

4) Email support, and hope they either implement it or give you an axe.

Of the four options, I strongly discourage going Option#4. I dunno why not, I feel everyone should have a fair chance to farm the axe since there are some players that offered us some advice.

Good luck guys!

Let's leave behind the irrelevant comparison of dark purples and CRAFTING pinks. As King correctly points out crafting is a separate table.
    The rarity of normal pinks items is simply "pink rarity". Devs have never made a pink item of one stat drop less than others. Drop tables are not made with differing % rates. You can't cite contrary evidence.
    The stat of an item (str int dex) does not influence rarity.
    That would lead to class imbalance in that if you think int items drop less then the devs have coded a game to be prejudice towards one class for no reason. That makes no sense. What you see drop randomly is not evidence of a totality of info. This is why in peer review a group study and control is demanded to keep out misleading info.
    What you see drop is not what the tables have coded, you don't see the code. If you roll a dice and get a 3 that does not mean there are more. 3s or that the dice is loaded for 3s. That's called a fallacy of perception. You can not know dex items drop less because that's what you experienced, in fact the last slayer run I only got a dex item, so if I were to use your logic, it is clear it items drop more- but that is not true ofc.
    The only info saying only one str item is coded to be so rare is you, and I have many reasons to not believe your word. You have invented drop mechanics never heard or seen.

Being that you believe dex items drop more rarely and that some pink items drop with differing rates I see that you do not understand the drop system or statistics of randomization.

Konz is still farmed often and every day that the ax does not drop proves the ax does not exist in a drop table. It's going on a year and no item has ever been so rare as to not show up 9 months latter.

Every day it doesn't drop proves it isn't in the game.

-Suentous PO

We need a developer response on how did this axe exist. And also to implement it since it wasnt fair for one person to obtain this SUPER ÜBER RARE Axe. Yes, I am axe-ing a question about that axe.
    Last edited by Delolster; 05-07-2015 at 04:05 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Delolster For This Useful Post: