Thread: No one wana party with tanks in elite and arena

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    I don't understand why you always, said the exception. Look at the bigger picture. There will always be exception to everything.

Even with war upgrades, there will still be more rog groups, as long as ankh/revived is use up like water. Now if u limit that, then u will have more group. consist of war.
    Now isn't that ur point is to have war in group?
    I don't think 1 warrior + 1 mage + 2 rogue pt must be faster than 4 rogues. This should be ideal and the easiest, without making it too slow, might be faster too but It doesn't have to. I'm saying tank need buff so they should not slow down runs too much and get more invite for pt.
    But rogue is still the best dmg dealers. 4 rogues might still make the best time in elite; this should cost huge amount of ankh and pots which will slow the run.

You need to see bigger picture, balance of all 3 classes and all players.
    I'm talking for 99.9 of players not 0.1 of Op rogues who do timed run. Of course it will be awesome if they need a tank even for timed runs too. But we should not aim for them but think about all players for a change. I'm not asking for tank to be a rogue. But just want tank to be more useful to make the runs faster so people

And sorry to say but you ankh limit idea is just not great. I explained why, and some others did too.
    Read it and try to understand please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    Btw, u contradict urself. Base on if and when war gets upgrade....read your own word from the quote above. 'People run with 4 rogues for a reason'
    Yes. Running with 4 rogues has benefits atm. So people run with 4 rogues for reason.
    So I'm asking tank buff to minimize the gap.
    How does this contradict? Please understand what people say first before you write..

Sigh.
    Last edited by Excuses; 05-13-2015 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Tyoos
    Aegis