Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default I'm near the end

I love this game and I love this community but, I'm starting to reach a conclusion here. I've worked my butt off to no end to see no progression. I mean everything that I've got I've EARNED just as many of you all have. I'm not a lock popper The RNG is ridiculous. People run the arena 10-20 times and loot fossil or recipe. I finally understand why one of the best players ever to play the game Kali retired. It's entirely to much of a hassle to work hard and not see any profitable return is absolutely mind blowing. I don't want to be rich. I just want to be able to enjoy and see the fruits of my labor through hard work pay off and in this particular game it's virtually impossible. I know it's a game I get it. And it's going to be some of you that's going to say things like "quit crying" or "your only saying this because you didn't loot what your looking for", STS is a business and I get that. Your entitled to your opinion it's cool. I'm just at a cross road. I want to play but, continuing to play furthers subject me to the random madness that this game has become. And frankly I'm really fed up with this. There needs to be something done to the loot system period.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to regizakirs.rs For This Useful Post: