Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Default Favorite People in Al

So, since currently there is not much to do in game, thought of posting something in forum instead. Saw a similar thread on favorite forumer's today.
    Have been playing this game for about 9-10 months now and have met lots of players both in AL and Forums. Some have been friendly, some not so much, some cant stop spamming chats others remain too quiet. Also noticed some weird people IG too I probably fall into the that category.
    Wanted to list out some good people from game who have always been helpful and friendly in the game. If you are new to the game and need some friends or ever need any APS to complete these guys are the ones you should talk to.

Barristen : He had to come first he is the fat dude sitting in camp all day. Says he is merching but I doubt it :P If you are a warrior and need help in learning tricks to be a good tank he is the guy to talk to.

Jioaveo : GM of Crisis of Faith. A lively person who is always ready to help if you should need it. She is secretly a witch btw. I stole her broom.

Aniteiera : She is in love with the planar tombs bosses. Hardly passes a day when she hasn't met them at least thrice. A skilled rouge and a must have for your fl.

Avaree : Her guild must be handing out free drinks in guild hall, because 90% time that's where i see her . Avaree is an OP rouge with a great personality. Talk with her and you ll understand what i mean. You can find her standing right next to Ardbeg in camp sometimes

Avikk : This guy is famous for two things
    1. He always stays in LB during events.
    2. His posts in forums.
    A well geared mage whose pt has the best luck in game during arena runs.

Death : He returned to game a few weeks ago. He is an OP rouge. Have played with him a couple of times and this guy does know how to crack jokes at the most serious of boss fights

Kharhkanna & Mssweety : These two names should always come together One a mage the other a rouge, together they have been known to run numerous PvP and arena matches. If need of an energetic team, be sure to take them. A warning, sweety can't stop talking xD

Raregem : Another OP rouge. Raregem is one of the friendliest characters in game. Plus if there is a hard APS like cracking the elite egg or getting planeswalker title this rouge is always ready to help. Just pm

Jomey : Pretends to be serious but is actually a fun loving character in game. Gauntlet events try running with Jomey they are fun.

Tongasmash : An OP mage. Need of skills change or knowledge on how to run maps contact him for help. Currently he loves arena.....I think.

If any of you find similar such characters in game post in this thread. Lets all know of them

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fightbeast For This Useful Post: