First of all, let me go ahead and start off by saying I really enjoy Pocket Legends and you all have done a great job.

My one main gripe while playing, however, is trying to re-target to another enemy while fighting large groups. As I'm sure everyone here can attest, it is very easy for the monster/creature you have targeted to get thrown across two counties only to have your attacks no longer helping the party. Even as an Archer, I still experience this over and over again - I can't imagine how much you would need to do this as a Warrior.

Now, I know you can re-target to another enemy by touching your character, but for some reason it takes 2-3 presses while fighting to touch the exact right spot. On a phone or portable media player, this wouldn't be too difficult as your fingers can easily stretch over and reach your character. However, while on an iPad or 8" and above tablet, you have to change your grip completely on the device to reach over and select your character to change targets. This is not ideal by any means.

My suggestion is simple, an Option to add a button next to the attack button in the bottom right hand corner. One that is 1/4 the size of the attack button (placed along the bottom of the screen, just to the left of the attack button) would allow a player to easily change targets at will - or disable the button altogether.

If you wanted to go a little further, it would be nice to choose whether this button selected the nearest target to you or cycled through the targets within range. I think this type of targeting could really add some more skill and logic to the game.

Thank you all for your time.

- Adam Z