Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Solve PvP blocking problem

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post

Events are not enough. Most of them people don't even run now, unless there is a good reason like getting nightshade or double chance at a fossil. But do that too often and item values drop.
    This ! I'm not a huge fan of gauntlet and to be honest i don't know what that event really is but for what i have seen... People are running for a banner? I am here for those crazy loots. We should have more frequent events than gauntlet. Already the third edition? How many events who pays of we had last year?

Goblin event was in Arlor for 5 seconds and then was Elondrian ( very nice ) , Halloween ( nice ) , Winter ( didn't play on that one but those vanities are looking weird.. weird like i don't need one ). Let's have Ursoth for 3 editions in the next 12 months. I know that's not possible but let's do something in AL better than waiting for screenshot leaks. How about that? Let's have more events + 2x farming loots.

Oh you guys were talking about pvp. My bad... But let's gear up first before we go there. Let's get some goods by farming so we can defend ourselves. I pvped last week for one hour.. It was fun. I was ganged 5v1 , 3v1 doesn't matter. I mean.. that was cool. I have exp bow... and they had nekros and rings. Well they had a pretty solid team playing to snipe me out but i still got 1:1 ratio after i left that room. That says a lot who pvps nowadays. Back when i was in Karma I had this rule . If I am alone in pvp and I got ganged and nobody joins me. I would just leave and move in tdm and come back in ctf later on. PvP is about who runs more and to have a little knowledge to defend himself/herself out there. It's not about versus ! "Cmon nub rogue , versus me ! Let's go in the red spawn and versus to see who's the best from the best" .Yea, like i would even care!

Be a Mayweather in PvP not a Pacquiao !
    Last edited by Titanium; 06-09-2015 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Something to add