Thread: My last shout-out to <Deadly> members.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default My last shout-out to <Deadly> members.

So finally after i got my 10th post (lol) i can finally start.

After almost 3 years of playing this awesome game, its time for me to go.
    So, i made few friends ingame, and i wanted to say a few words to them, since the MOTD in guild chat is too short to write this all and i dont know their forum names, I'm gonna write it down here. (Please help me bump this thread so they see this )
    And sorry for my very bad english.

Agirlnamedbob: Bobby. Thanks for who you are and thanks for supporting and helping all guild-members, me included. Also, you were always a person for me to speak to, no matter what.
    Great times in our old guild, great times in <Deadly>. Hope you will still have a great time here with all members and friends u have met. Will definitely miss you.

Troublexx: First, i want to thank you for always staying loyal to our guild, and helping us build it.
    Also, i want to thank you for being one of my best friends ingame. You always listened to me and tried to help whatever was possible for you. when i had problems, not only regarging ingame, you were a good person to come to. Without you, this guild wouldnt be what it is now. Thanks for that.

Answering: so, i didnt know you long, but the time i spent with you was great. We helped each other staying on Gauntlet 3 LB, and it worked. Thanks again for that, and thanks for supporting our whole guild and taking care of it, even if you are pretty new here. Also, i want to thank you for that awesome forum sig you have made. Keep up the great work.

Vvirruuss: You always were my idol (i hope thats the english word for it)
    You were the one i first talked to in that bracket when i entered pvp, and i didnt regret putting you in my friendlist. Thanks for teaching such a nub (yes, i really was) the basics of pvp.

Hudsonn: Hud, thanks for leading the great tournament. I guess that was the first tournament at lvl 3, so thanks for all the afford u put into at. We all had a lot of fun, definitely. The "???????" was awesome, freaking OP and unkillable, but awesome. And thanks for running like 600 runs with me at Gauntlet 3.
    If i didnt quit this game now, i bet we would have become great friends.

Imakeyouhard: Well, what to say. You were the reason why i stayed LvL 3 and didnt quit that bracket, though certain people wanted to get rid of me, in other words, ganging me until i leave.
    But you always were here for me, willing to listen to me and willing to help me out of that ****.
    Thanks for that, and thanks that i had the luck to meet such an awesome person ingame.
    I wish you all the best for your guild, you are the best GM i have met in all 3 years of playing.
    Also, this is the most sociable guild i have ever been in.
    The guild wont fall again. Thanks for allowing me to be an officer of <Deadly>. We did a great job and made this guild strong again. Ill miss your pokerface, friend, tc.

And thanks for all Deadly-members for making this guild what it is.
    Definitely the most powerful guild alive at LvL 2-4.

~Shay
    Last edited by Shaytarria; 06-12-2015 at 01:21 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shaytarria For This Useful Post: