Thread: New tokens.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default New tokens.

Ok so on the sneak peek thread we learned that you can gain tokens from the "new locked" if I can call them this. I've spent the last 25-30 mins just reading through all the posts in that thread. What I have learnt is that their is a massive uproar about the way tokens can be gained I just wanna say that I COMPLETELY agree with MOST of the post there.

A few people (not mentioning names) say that dropping a few hundred dollars/pounds on the game is easy for most...ummm.... NO! Ok..just..no...
    I have burned through 10k+ plat and that's is loadsss for me and so I'm not gonna be able to spend any where near that amount of money any time soon.
    Yes suggestions are going towards the right direction, such as quests, but weekly....weeewww
    Daily quest: 20 tokens reward but make it harder maybe 30-40 ren'gol bosses, even if you manage to kill that many every day it would still take almost 2 months to afford an arcane...and not everyone has the time to kill that many bosses, or the patience.

Just saying that tokens shouldn't only be available in crates via mass collection...farming needs to be revived with a way to get a good amount of tokens by hard farming... I.e. A quest to kill elite bosses maybe 10 a day gives u 10 tokens, a long side the other normal boss quest...

Just my opinion!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justno For This Useful Post: