As of now I see many people saying that tanks are not being invited for elite party so I propose this idea for mobs:
If there is no tank in the elite map mobs attack speed and damage will significantly increase by 50-75%(depending which mob)
When there is a tank in the elite map mobs attack speed and damage will remain the same
If there is no mage in the elite map mobs walking speed and damage will be increased by 75%
If there is a mage in the elite map mobs walking and attacking speed will remain the same
If there is no rogue in the elite map the armor of the mobs will be increased by 50%-75%(depending which mob)
If there is a rogue mobs armor will remain the same

For boss:
When there is no tank in the boss fight the boss damage and attack speed will be increased by 75%
When there is a tank in the boss fight the boss damage and speed will remain the same
When there is no mage in the boss fight the boss walking speed will be increased by 75% and damage by 50%
When there is a mage in the boss fight the boss walking speed and damage will remain the same
When there is no rogue in the boss fight the boss armor will be increased by 90%
When there is a rogue in the boss fight the boss armor remains the same

These are my suggestions so that ALL CLASSES ARE RECQUIRED FOR EACH ELITE RUN tanks aren't left out and will be needed FEEDBACK PLS THANK YOU
P.S. its long very sorry bout it