Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Default Another try to save warriors!!

Hi forumers!!!

I know this is one of the most discussed topic and there are lots of suggestions and good threads about it.
    But I will like to sum up my opinion on this case.

There are some good points which will undoubtedly increase warriors' efficency.
    As we know the first one,

1st- Increase Taunt's efficiency as well as the maps' difficulties. Taunts should work on even environments.

2nd- Increase Warriors' hps and armors in order to survive in the maps with increased difficulty. Good geared Warriors should not be one shoted in any condition.

3rd- After we have increased warriors' hps and armors, a controversial but effective move will be, increasing of warriors' damages.
    Warriors will have highest skill damage.
    Double all the skill damages but increase the Cooldowns of attacking skills such as axe, cs, ss.

4th- Lower the dps by alot but increase auto attacks' damages too..

1st and 2nd points have been discussed before numerous times but the 3rd and 4th point. The 3rd and 4th points will be something most won't agree with.
    I thought of that as AL has turned out to be a game where one is rejected if he slows down the runs significantly.
    Warriors need to cop up. They should make the runs smooth without making it super slow.
    I kind of doubt if debuff skills can really save the warriors.
    Now a days everyone and every pets do debuffs. Don't think it can really save a class. Aim shots' armor debuff is already at it's par.

Warriors should be something like knights/gladiators in other games.
    Heavy armors. Super slow but great damage.
    A rogue or a mage can do 2-3 skills in the time warriors can do only one skill attack.. that how slow and long cooldown of warrior's attack will be but they will do very strong damage.

Warriors will be like shotguns, bazookas (slow and deadly), where rogues mages dps classes will be like ingrams, automatic rifles (fast and crits).

Now, before anyone say anything personal here, My main is full mythic rogue. There's nothing like personal gain if warriors are saved by the end.

A balanced game is balanced economics, balanced classes.
    How can some class have both DPS and DAMAGE when other class have only survivability.

Post your constractive feedbacks down below. More people involve in the discussions, the idea will get more improvisation.
    Write down what yall think!
    Thank you.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post: