Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
I simply love it when the game unfairly hands out banners to CTF and TDM players, who have done nothing but create an account and kill it continously. I missed out on the recent season CTF banner because the leaderboards are filled with foes .

Can we please note the sarcasm?
In all honesty I agree with you and it's funny tbh I'm a skilled player and I saw many unfairness I admit I kill farm too it's nearly season 8/7 idk what ever , I see a lot of bs happening so I'm like ok, I know I can play but Ima just do what I gotta do, I kill farmed and just smiled cuz I lost so many interest and I'm like wow this still makes no sense it makes 0 sense , yea dummy farming is unfair but since these unlimited nekro ring blocking and ect started happening I decided to kill farm simply for 1 reason, to get back at everyone Who cheated, all the money exploits, all the bs I'm sure you guys understand, in all honesty I don't kill farm just because I can't get kills, I can kill just fine , I know ppl have taken your spots even ok pve lb flag lb pvp lb , there was also flag farm, you could get 10k flag in 3 days but it's patched now. I've just lost a lot of interest in the game I play for fun but the fun has ended in just taking back what's mine and for the people, I don't even care if I kill farm, at least I can play amazingly. I just want all that I've lost just takin it back without a doubt, just gotta be Emo and do what I gotta do you know the struggle is real in al. The least I can do is that, I am wrong but you guys are right and I agree something should be done, but in the previous post samhayne said " we hope you all have fun pvping "

PS... There's nothing els to do in this game anyways .zz