hi everyone i need some advice on how to proceed in the game (i'm rogue). after farming expansion incessantly i for the first time have some funds and some gears but im not sure what to do with them. i invested my gold in a singe, a sam, and a mari egg, and i was lucky enough to loot fossil in one of the few crates i opened, and i have a few vials, but i dont have much gold. i'm using 36 upgraded mythics, giant bone bow of brut, wild talisman and blood ruby, am currently beltless. my guild is awesome but no-one really does elites so it's hard getting parties to do them. so i'm noob at elites except for the lower lvl ones which i solo.

i want nekro but it's gona be so hard to get the parchments atm. should i keep chipping away at this goal, or sell fossil n vials and open mari? should i keep sam and singe for a bit to see if price goes up, or sell, or open? is toor gonna get a buff, shld i get one while its still cheap?

should i buy the 43 mythic armor or wait for 46 amor? bearing in mind 46 mythics will take a long time to farm and probly come from elite which will be difficult for me to run with current gear and skill set. or should i buy legendary 46 gear? or should i do orc slaying gear quests once im 46 and use that?

i want to get better but a bit unsure what the best way is. any advice, comments, your experiences etc will be much appreciated ty