As you know the Arcane prices are low which is good for the economy. However, many people who buy platinum are complaining and that is understandable.
I see many people in Forums post about Arcane prices being low which is good but not healthy for the game.
Platinum buyers are saying that the prices are too low for a arcane and the F2P players are saying its Good because people can now afford Arcane but not really at all.
The people who buy platinum are wasting money on to obtain a item (Arcane) that's not even worth on how much platinum they spent which is not good at all for the game why? Because once platinum buyers see that its a waste of money to buy platinum to open locks for a Arcane not worth the platinum spent then they will end up stop buying platinum as soon as that happens the price for Arcane will rise because nobody is interested in spending their money on something they can easily obtain by farming Then STS won't get any profit at all o.o and the game will become F2P then Arcane legends will be like PL and DL :O

No but serious ._. Its not worth spending $89.99 for 1700 platinum just so you can get a Arcane item that will end up becoming 1-2m then people who buy platinum will stop and just farm instead then the Arcane prices will Skyrocket in Auction and hoarders/Merchants will be in control of the CS and everything will be back when Arcane will be impossible to obtain for months unless you use money for platinum

._. Sorry if you don't understand xD but It seemed really good when it was in my mind

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk