Hi, I'm a good rogue lvl 10 with maridos and now that i max geared myself i do pvp as its supose to be, I'm alone and only counting on myself when i have problems. And because i seem well geared i need to atack the players to make them ripost because most dont try to kill me as they dont do too for maridos/para rogues or nekro/para rogues and i feel really frustrated because i well geare myself to be able to fight any lvl 10 and now that its done i discover that most of them dont want to fight (except other arcanes that accept but its only 20% of the rogues lvl 10 and i dont see them often). So now the reason of this post, is to discover who would want to do friendly vs with me (any classes are accepted). I like to do vs because im no guild and i prefer vs because i can see if im enough skilled or not and who is nice pvper at this bracket also doing nice friendships (some of my best friends i have were discovered in vs).

So if you want to vs me friendly just pm artilis or add me as friend so we can have fun vsing each other. This thread was not made to prove im better so dont say that im just showing off myself its not true.