Thread: Need Help Deciding Which Balefort Sewers Archer Set to Get?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default Need Help Deciding Which Balefort Sewers Archer Set to Get?

So... As many of you are wondering. With all these new sets out for archers. Which one should I get?

RAID ROACH RECURVE SET:: This one does the most damage. However you will have to be up close in a boss fight. If u are like me, you don't want that as you will die easily. I like to be able to do distance from a range that I won't get hurt. If u like range but closer then normal, while dealing tons of damage. This is the set for you. I HIGHLY reccomend you put in 11 int and wear a m/s ring while using ANY raid roach set. It will help greatly. This set is composed of Raid Roach Cap (55), Raid Roach Leather (55), and Raid Roach Recurve Bow (55)

RAID ROACH AUTO CROSSBOW SET: This one is my personal Favorite. It does tons of damage with 43 crit unbuffed while maintaining a good range for survivability. Allowing you to kite bosses if needed. It also has that extra armor you will occasionally need when your tank or elf isn't doing their job properly. It also is probably the best set for PvP for all you PvPers out there. This set is composed of Raid Roach Cap (55), Raid Roach Leather (55), and the Raid Roach Auto Crossbow (55)

Raid Roach Talon Set: I'm just going to say. If you are going talon set for defense. You might as well go for the sentinel talon set. Raid roach talon set has 50+ crit unbuffed but hardly increases survivability, at the cost of significantly lower damage to it's other raid roach set counterparts. This set is composed of Raid Roach Cap (55), Raid Roach Leather (55), Raid Roach Wing (55), and Raid Roach Gem Talon (55).

Sewer King Set: With this set you will be the god of regen. Having 20+ h/s and m/s. This is at the cost of lower crit compared to the raid roach. While this set is nice. Once you use raid roach and feel it's power. You will not want to use the sewer king set. This set is only reccommended if you are a PVE fanatic. If you are a dexchantress. I HIGHLY recommend this set for you. This set is composed of Sewer King's Cap (55), Sewer King's Scarab Bow (55), and Sewer King's Leather (55)

Crafted Sets: These sets are crafted raid roach sets. I highly recommend them if u want a mix of high health regen and ungodly crit. This is basically a combination of the raid roach set and the sewer kings set (excluding mana regen). I'm personally striving to achieve one of these sets. I would once again recommend the crossbow set with 11 int and a m/s ring on. Therefore achieving 7 m/s. The disadvantages are minimal and greatly reduce your mana pottage. These sets are the same as their respective raid roach set but you must have the recipe as well as the materials for each part, respectively to make it into a "crafted" set.

Hope I Helped with your decision on which set to get! Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry for any grammatical errors or typos. This was done on an iPhone.
    Last edited by Zeus; 03-06-2011 at 02:25 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List