Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Cool Farmer km3 GUIDE

Well this guide I will teach you how to be a successful farmer mercy
    Step #1:ELIXERS: you always need elixer you might get it from klaas or shazabot you actually have a 50% chance your gonna get luck elixer lol or if you have some money buy leprechaun amulet
    Step#2: GEAR:always have good gear that have good damage or armor if you prefer
    Step#3:PARTY: always go with high level people or if you just join. Randome game lol
    STEP#4:SKILLS: warriors should be pulling mobs so it will be easier to finish the dungeon
    Rogues: you might do great at use your traps and bombs to reduce damage
    Mages: (mage is my favorite): if your a mage who dies a lot you might as well stay behind,sides or hides behind walls. If your a strong mage with good gear always attack in the middle or lead the party if you want lol
    STEP:5 SELLING: everyone gets to this point after getting locks I will recommend you if you are a unlucky person and you only got 1-3locks to sell them 1gold less than in cs (EXAMPLE: CS PRICE:15000 YOUR PRICE 14999). after that buy a luck elixer (not loot) you will get probably a higher chance to get more locks 3-7
    If you have patience and you get around 9 locks craft them into large and your gonna get 3 large locks after that make them a massive and you will get around 150k+ B) if you need more help on this pm me in game my ign is arizauefan!! Thanks I hope its helps
    Last edited by oekeone; 07-27-2015 at 11:03 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to oekeone For This Useful Post: