Ever since the new expansion and new game client was released, I'm experiencing 3 major issues. It's possible that one or more of these issues is only related to the platform I play on, which is iOS -- I play on an iPad Mini with retina display if that matters...

1) When changing zones from the world map from one town to another, or when teleporting to Klaas or Shazbot, about 1 in 5 times the game client crashes and I am left at my iPad home screen. So in a typical hour of playing, this usually happens several times.

2) When changing between my different characters, the friends list of the new character only loads about half of the time. The other half of the time I am left looking at the friends list of my level 46 even though I am now playing on my level 10 (or visa versa). Because of this, I don't even bother changing characters from the character change screen and now I just quit the app and reload to change characters. This issue used to happen very infrequently with the old app, but now it happens regularly.

3) Lagggggg - I know this probably has little to do with the app itself, but it has gotten worse since the expansion launched, and the last couple of days the game has been almost unplayable. It's fine for about 15 seconds, and then ping will go up to 4-5k, then back down until another 10 or 15 seconds, then again. I've been attempting to play anyway so I can do my daily quests and get my Orc tags, but I die 3-4 times every day doing these dailies because of the lag. Not to mention I haven't seen what a rogue actually looks like in battle in days -- all I see is arrows flying in from off the screen LOL. Warriors freeze and then take a huge jump forward into battle until they freeze again. It's almost humorous but has become very annoying. My internet connection is 30mbps, so that's not the issue.

Anyone else experiencing these same issues?