Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The economy! Plat Player VS F2P!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default The economy! Plat Player VS F2P!

so ive seen alot of threads about Plat Buyers flipping out about the exchange of plat to gold.... many of them are crying about the price of arcane items... first, let me state this, LOCKS ARE A GAMBLE! you could loot 6 fossils in 6 5 plat crates.. its all based on luck!

now, with the current economy, there has never been such a close gap between the rich vs the poor.

a message to all the plat buyers out there. who do you think will need ankhs on the new elite maps?? F2P... who do you think buys luck, damage, and exp elixirs?? F2P... who do you think buys what you get from locks?? F2P!

F2P is the demand, plat buyers are the supply. it is that simple. it is all about knowing when to spend your plat to make the most money. if you make a legit post about plat to gold on forums, maybe referencing ankhs or elixirs. cool.

but for the love of Arlor stop with the posts about locks!!!!!!!!!!! it is pathetic! its your own fault if you lose money popping locks! go! stock up on ankh kits! sell them when they hit 200-250k during new elites! do what I did! I sold 1,500 plat worth of luck elixirs during the hype of new locks. I made 6.5m! and the people who were popping the locks at that time? they were making insane amounts of cash due to the loot rate! so many locks were popped, creating a giant flood of arcanes..... and alot of locks and luck elixirs were used and taken out of the game. everyone got what they wanted. now is a cooldown period. get your jewels socketed, adjust your gear, maybe take a break?!?!?

BUT QUITE CRYING ABOUT POPPING LOCKS ON THE FORUMS!

Plat Buyers and F2P coexist! without f2p, no on e buys the plat items... without plat buyers, f2p players dont get elixirs or ankhs or arcanes. do the math. we are equal.

(Disclaimer: if you dont like this post because it offends you.... I simply do not care.) feel free to leave your opinions on the matter below. this was a rant/opinion type post.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kiwotsukete For This Useful Post: