Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Default The end ..... Maybe.....

Hello people I guess......

I think my time in Al is up. I can't know for sure cause when I tired deleting my account I couldn't just put down all the effort put into this game for over a year. Now this is likely a phase but this is as close as it gets for me too quitting most likely.....

I would like to make some "shout-outs" for making my experience great.

Pira- Awesome hanging out with u, shame we broke up lol........

Ash- U took me in as a complete and utter noob. Sure u didn't train me but u still taught me the game quite well. Your hardworking attitude rubbed off on me(for a short time). Your skills in pve were stellar and I would say u can compare to wiz. U play with a nab Mage even though he slows your time over 1 minute and kills u quite a bit. Still can't stop thanking u... Never will.....

Mglis- 0.o I couldn't believe that u got a frost gun before me and then got super rich :/..... Sad u can't come online much before.

Erica- Hug u for life.... I met u rather late in my Al career and I was surprised someone like u would even touch the ground I stood on. I almost fainted when u started digging in it. Love u so much.... Will never forget the runs together nor the chats. Caabatric has killed Ericachuu!!!

Mesa- U are quite the player. Your skills amaze me still and your personality of seriousness with some fun mixed in is something I strive to be.. A great master of the new guild.... Keep it up, make sure everyone is paying their taxes

Jules- The gm of the banished...... Got me really into the game when u promoted me to officer. I won't lie, that kept me playing the game far longer than I should have. It is when the connections with all these great people began. Still remember the question u asked "Why do u want to be an officer"

Shiny- When u look at a completely noob Mage with trash gear own him in a vs in pvp, and change that same player into one who can hold his own against ringers in the level 46 cap without a ring .... U know u influenced that person greatly. Thank you for being that person.

Finally, since it I type out everyone I will die of exhaustion let me just list the rest out:
    Jenna, Rian, Seren, Quan. Ota(skille), pixie, arcade, limo(mr rename ....), kyle, vamp (u have learned from me well pupil C=), cuizy woozy, all banished officers, all forgiveness officers....

I will still log on to pay my looming debt too Bellaelda (never online D..... I likely will play during Ursoth and rejoin guild, but also may not ......
    I won't ever delete the account (not with a level 46 nightshade lol)

Here is too likely coming back in 1-2 days !!!!
    Hurrah!!!!!
    Remember don't forget the one nub sorceror........
    Last edited by Caabatric; 08-03-2015 at 05:16 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caabatric For This Useful Post: