Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: "Can STS get anything right?"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Thumbs up "Can STS get anything right?"

All I see on the forums is players CONSTANTLY going out of their way to moan. So... Hypocritically, I'm going to moan about the moaners.

Could you imagine being a developer for AL, a full time job working on this massive game. Looking on the forums and seeing all these posts "crap event" and frankly, extremely rude comments.

Constantly getting accused of 'secret' nerfs, drop rates and being told all the bad they've done. While constructive criticism has been put out there, appropiately, players are still jumping on the band wagon. Guys - we've all seen the route of PL, DL & SL... Carry on all this moaning and AL will go straight down their Road. What's motivating about making events for players to just slag off?

While going through the forums, it's actually hard to find someone who is actually appreciating the event and for one, i certainly am. The new vanities are the next best thing to ice spirit - except the Sorcerers.

Let's just take a second to actually THANK STS for their hard work. I'd like to thank for the 40% plat sale which users have been begging for for months, yet still lucky if I see a thanks about that. The energy essence drop rate is beyond expectations, thank you! Didn't expect it to be so high, and to actually let us farm locks, energy and essences all in the same place (KM3). The warrior vanities look insane, good job! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date with everything you're doing behind the scenes and keeping nothing from us. And most of all, thanks for acting upon a lot of recommendations as quickly as you did for the event.

Yeah there's a few parts of the event that you may not like, like the unicorn food not being reusable, but I'm afraid to say - get over it!

Just think this needed to be brought up. Keep farming and GL guys!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Squeezable For This Useful Post: