Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: classbalance?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Robhawk

Default classbalance?

I want to keep it as simple as possible and no i dont want to post this in the classbalance thread!!!

In the past:

warrior > mage
    mage > rogue
    rogue > warrior

I could kill rogues in 1on1 like bless or amokachi and so on... As you know bless won the last rogue tourney. So he is for sure no nab and when im able to kill him like 6 times out 12 or 13 fair fights i cant be a nab too because a nab or even advanced mages would win 0 out of 13!

So what is it today?

rogue > warrior
    rogue >>> mage

Yes i can kill undergeared rogues... but NO i cant kill rogues that are near my gear. Good warriors with equal gear were impossible to kill 1on1, that hasnt changed...

The question is: Whats the point? It takes no skill at all to be a killing rogue-rambo, 1 shot or 1 combo and nearly all "fights" are over. I release my charged shield (2 seconds invulnerability dont apply to my toon most of the time) and activate nekro AA but im dead within 2 seconds.?

ps: No i dont speak for the maxed geared mages with elon gun, imbued gear, arcane ring, myth pendand, 3 para gems and 13 eye gems with 5,5k hp, 52% crit, more then 1000 damage and around 1500 armor plus a nekro.... but even these maxed out mages lose to good rogues which dont need to be maxed out to win...

Any changes in the future planned, STS?
    Last edited by Justg; 08-19-2015 at 10:20 AM. Reason: less drama