Thread: Do not launch the level 46 mythics please until the stats are revised.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Post Do not launch the level 46 mythics please until the stats are revised.

STS please don't launch them...because there is no point in using them because they are useless.(I mean stats)

First of all they look good with gold plated all over..and mages I'm so sorry because mages are weird anytime anywhere.
    Stats yea ofc they suck pretty badly...

Rogue Hood level 26 has 18 STR 35 DEX 3 damage 337 Armor

Rogue Hood level 36 has 26 STR 50 DEX 6 damage 523 Armor

Rogue Hood level 46 has 24 STR 50 DEX 7 damage 64 Mana 701 Armor

See the difference,.
    So for -2 STR 0 DEX 1 damage and 64 Mana I need to craft this helm...are you kiddin me STS?
    I need to farm 30 Insignias and 4 Nomerite Ingots for that stupid helm?
    If I keep a Standard Chaos and Fortified Nature in my 36 Helm today then it's literally level 46 stats.,that's it I got my level 46 mythics before even the release of Mythic Gear.

This is not correct..it's not happening STS.,compared to helm the armor looks some what better(a BIT better(that's it)),nothing more than that.

And now the ring,most probably getting arcane ring is easier than getting that mythic ring,STS and coming to pendant I might be one of the few people who will use it because I was not playing the game during tombs and didn't farm mythic pendant.

Finally Set Bonus,I don't know about these earlier but when I heard set bonus I thought it would some stat bonus when you equip all four of them.

STS needs to revise on the set bonus because till now only about 20% rogue of AL use traps now you are forcing us to use it. that's not good.

Finally one thing now a days STS is forcing us to play the game in their way that makes people sick,if we love we will play the game madly than the ones who developed it...please don't force us to do things.

We loved playing AL since 2012..it's now fading away.,do something STS..don't make the love fade away.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prahasit Prahi For This Useful Post: