Thread: The New 1v1 Map

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Exclamation The New 1v1 Map

So after posting at ten places..i can finally make a thread.

We are all hyped about the new 1v1 map and i just hope that StS dont ruin it for us the way the rest of PvP has been ruined. Please StS set some rules for these 1v1s. For example nerf rogues crit. We..or well atleast i dont want to be one hit or one comboed..try making it challenging for even the people who are fully geared with their eye gems. I dont see any point in making a 1v1 map if it is going to be the same as the PvP modes we have now. Please let the matches last for more than 1 second in the rogues case, and make it more exciting and more challenging for tanks and mages. And idk if you people plan to make a Lb for it but for gods sake PLEASE DONT. Lets have one mode where everyone can relax and have some fun challenging their friends or foes instead of just trying to make it to the LB. And we all know what happens when you guys make a LB for PvP. Dummies. Lots and lots of dummies.

I hope people agree with me on this. Feedback is gladly accepted. Dont flame tho.
    May this be a mode we can all enjoy and i hope as little hate comes out of this mode. Amen.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Endkey 2.0 For This Useful Post: