Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Change to Skills: Global Cool-Down

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Most awesome news! 0.5 secs is perfect. It's exactly how I play at the moment. I kind of develop a rhythm where I hit the skill then anticipate when it lights back up. After awhile you get a feel for how long each cooldown takes. Its always been one after the other. Ive never intentionally hit multiple skills at the same time playing on a 3GS. I've made it playing in PvE this way to 56 so don't worry about it destroying your PvE experience. You'll survive.
    Many of us don't play this way, and have figured out specific rhythmic skill chains with the current skill cooldowns that work well for a given class, and there is a rhythm to it as well, no matter how fast it may look like sometimes. Just because you made it to 56 playing this way (congrats by the way), doesn't mean it is the best/only way for everyone and that rhythm can't be done the way it is right now...because it can.

That said, I will wait and see how tests/rollout goes.
    Last edited by Moogerfooger; 03-10-2011 at 09:42 AM.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage