I support this change because 1: if that really will minimise the lag problem (i've never played this game under 300 ping and im from syndey), it will be great for this WORLDWIDE game.

2: With this change, there will require more tatics and skills in dungeon. I can imagine the must exist of a tank(bear), mage transfer from nuke into more concentrate on heal and archer should be the best DPSer.

And i don't see how this gonna delay the time we clear mobs. for a standard group example, 1 bear, 2 mages and 2 birds. Bear run into first taunt,beckon,hellscream and stomp,that all will cost 2secs(assuming 0.5 GCD), bird run in put thorn wall,shatter scream,blast shot,that all will cost 2-2.5secs(0.5-1secs spent on catching up with bear), and 1mage run in put lightning icenova and firestorm while the other mage run in put weakness lightning and heal or damage depends on situation.
The whole attack combo will cost 2-2.5secs in total and that will wipe out at least 10 groups on mobs for sure.
If everyone in group cooperate well and cast the right skills in the right time in stead of spamming, there shouldn't be a delay in clearing mobs at all. The only siganificant change i can imagine is the introduction of a bear existance. Yes, MMORPG need a tank and a tank is a must have, but PL doesn't get that point well in the past.

For the boss fight, yes, it will be delayed quite a bit and more importantly, bear will lose aggro control for sure unless only bear put a damage pot on him.
DEVS need to make bear skills generate aggro, ie: beckon can generate extra aggro, taunt will work 100% if it didn't miss, dodge the target and make one of the slash has a chance to taunt target.

Any way, nice change and this game is more and more like WOW i hope it won't go too far and lost its oringinal idea: POCKET!