Thread: I want paragem stats in jewel form

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Default I want paragem stats in jewel form

I asked paragem's stats to be brought back in a jewel form. Oh , guess what happened since paragem didn't come back. Eye gem costs with 2-3 m more than before.

It's beyond my understanding how we are supposed to even use those jewels. Because their stats are bad and we need too many. A standard finnese costs offer +4 dex offers same stats like a normal fire gem to a lvl 46 item. Now comes the fun part, standard finesse costs 4x more than fire gem without any odd to get grand ( as fire gem does ). And you might ask me why prices of jewels are so expensive than normal gems. It's actually pretty simple. Standard finesse offers a lot of boost to baby twink brackets. But they can't farm finesse jewels, all they can do is to get them from cs.

How about combining 3 jewels with each other for our own taste ? How about making all maps to drop all the jewels?

Many people told me when this expansion started " price is going to go down " they price dropped just a little bit after 4 months but I'm not using any jewel in my set. I don't know who really does. They are not popular. Offers less than a gem does. We didn't need to wait for gem to get better, we were pleased with them as they were . But jewel system is bad as it looks. You don't believe me? Make a poll. Ask people how many jewels are using in their set.

I'm asking to re-think your jewel system. I think it's worthless.
    Last edited by Justg; 10-16-2015 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Less drama

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post: