Thread: Some issues I have with the Halloween Event.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Default Some issues I have with the Halloween Event.....

Just some thoughts.....

1) Energy Essence drop rate is way too low. I farmed WT3 for over an hour with my level 10 sorcerer, and did not drop any energy essences.

2) Candy Bar drop rate is way too high. During that same hour candy bars were dropping like rain.

3) Due to the high drop rate of candy bars, everyone has tons of candy bags and so everyone is able to continuously fight Boogie, and so the vanity items that come from his drops are becoming almost worthless. Boogie is supposed to be the "bonus" boss of this event, yet I have fought him more than any of the other bosses. Every singe time I have come across his portal, I have had a candy bag, and I have a ton in my stash. It should not be that way.

4) I have not confirmed this, but I understand that there is a bug that allows you to enter Boogie's portal without a candy bag. As I have so many candy bags, I have not even attempted to do this. I don't want to say what the bug is, but I can PM this info to a developer if need be.

5) In previous events, defeating the "bonus" boss gave event points -- more points than beating any of the other bosses. Yet in this event, defeating Boogie does not give any event points. Due to this, and due to the low energy essence drop rate, it is impossible to compete on the leaderboard for this event unless you spend a crap load of plat and just keep buying energy.

BTW, it is still early in this event, so all of these issues can still be fixed!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post: