Thread: Rogues Glintstone set ..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    If you check the announcement in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...hic-Gear-Stats!
    you will see that the rogue set actually has the announced ground effect (showcased in the thread on a warrior), whereas the warrior set has currently a different one. I'd assume that the warrior set is bugged.
    As for the stats, the damage loss aside as it is was clear in advance that there will be a big loss there, it really is a matter of gems/jewels you one uses. I have seen some players who have actually used eye gems and they do have over 5000 health and about 1700 mana. Ofc those eye gems are extremely expensive and out of reach for 99% of the players, which brings us back to the failed jewel system. The latter and the failure to optimize/make efficient the warrior class being the 2 main issues in the game currently.
    I agree 110%. I'm a huge supporter of wanting improvement with warrior class.

Yes, sts showed us the stats inadvance, and while i agree using eyes to make up for the lack of stats, but the majority of the players worked (or are working) hard to achieve this set, cannot afford eyes to make up for the lack of HP and mana. Like i have said the trap is fun, but the lack of HP and mana is underwhelming.

Also the trap does not stun for 4 seconds (like stated in the link you provided) was looking for that link ty
    Avy
    12-2012

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post: