Thread: Proly this is the solution of missing items

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Default Proly this is the solution of missing items

Well I think, most of us ignored this small elix, who would care about a elix that stop shadow minions to attract, but I suddenly notice this -

Name:  Pl for.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  103.3 KB

and small sarcastic type smile of Cinco.

I won't say I'm the first to see any additional shadow boss in the pyramid starship,but I had to discover it and it's drops by myself, it drops Int weapons the weapons that can make u reach really rich overnight, I've seen the drops elite Keeper's staff, shield, str shield etc and the drop rate ain't as high as shadows bosses in conventional maps. Let me clarify that also does not mean that The main boss in that map i'e Gurgox does not drop this,but that really hard and time consuming and we don't have proof to justify that so there's ifs and buts.

there are item dropping patters like This additional boss in pyramid starship drops mostly int weaps, overlord drops mostly str weaps, map 1-2 are mostly feasible for dex weaps, shlds etc

So what's next?
    Additional boss do spawn in the wrath of overlord and may drops something different and missing items in CS ( I didn't farm this one, because im not a plat giant and ppls like to go traditional way, they dont wanna try different) so farmers get ready to farm some real valuable items.

Most proly (I have not checked) there may spwan shadow boss too in the hidden pyramid & may drop dex helm along with in the 5th map additional shadow boss, (wooooooooooooow)well that does not mean T'paxx does not drops that but I already justified.

Happy farming, les solve the probable mystry that was made by cinco and grind some some sets to rock in pvp.
    Last edited by Waug; 10-23-2015 at 07:59 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post: