Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Shadow tips and secrets, with screenies

SECTION A): tips on valuable loot

Apparently there is still some confusion about new maps and sets. As others said in their posts, it's only fair that everyone shares the same knowledge so here we go.

Sorry for screenshot types, for some reason tapatalk isn't letting me uploading pics so i had to host on an image hosting site, just follow the links.

1) Helms and rare weapons: Me and some other mindless pvers have talked to Cinco since we immediately realized that something was wrong with the loot table. See the screenshots first:

url immagine

This is just a little extract of the convo. Basically, to resume everything,cinco had wanted it so that:

1) helms are the most rare drop, obtainable only through maps 3 to 5, from either shadows or bosses. Problem: the drop rate is bugged, as only khafra and mynas are dropping. We made him aware, i have no idea when and if it will be solved.

2) the better weapons and armors were supposed to drop only in maps 3 to 5. This seems to be true for elite str and int weapons, but i suppose there must be some mistake in the algorythm as maps 1 and 2 are still dropping some valuable items, especially dex type, which wasn't intended apparently.

The new items were also supposed to make full sets. Hopefully, if cinco can fix the drop rate, we will be able to make them.

As for the other screenshot about shadow essence: The essence costs 3 plat in guild hall. It spawns 2 shadow bosses in map 4 and 3 in map 5.The shadow bosses are completely random, with narel and the archer dropping the most. It is sufficient that only one member in party has essence active in order to activate the spawn.Their droprate is extremely low but they can drop valuable elites, int wands and str axes included.
    Notice: if you get a shadow essence, you can't use the 3x daily.This made some assume the daily thing was intended. Nobody knows.

Notice: the shamrock 100% reroll also appears not to work properly,at least with shadows. Me and others had it active but missed some rerolls.Probably some bug with the loot algorythm.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Loganayr For This Useful Post: