Hi, I am what somes will call a real old (and maybe bit dependant) AL player since im playing from season 2 and i saw this game evolve (btw nice job STS u did pretty well ) but I'm not there for this.

My main now is a tank level 15 named... i won't tell haha. I see so many people with only one goal in their head and one thing : KDR it's been quite a while i haven't saw anyone that doesn't leave as soon as he gets one death to keep his kdr good. IT's annoying because this change the gameplay of everyone. Now rogues only go back and focus a single target until they kill and forget to put packs so us tanks can survive (because yes sometimes we need ur packs to survive its quite useful). Also, take nekro is good but when there is more than 2 nekros take an other pet please your nekro becomes almost useless and is only there for your stats. I also see so many tanks TANKING THEMSELVES I explain: they don't synchronize heal, they heal even if they see their dps away, they run as soon as they see more than 2 players and leave their rogues alone (this is not all tanks many don't do this I'm thinking about names but can,t say it) but the new tanks max gear than come and only farm food i don,t see where is fun. Isn't pvp there to challenge yourself and see if you are good where is challenge when you have nekro/3 para vs a guy with ribbit no para. So my point is new people coming in game should learn how to play as it's supose to and learn good strategies not only count on their gears to kill others.

So what's your point ? do you see things like me or do you think I'm totally wrong and blind and new generation is better than i say it.