Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
What makes you think this is an exploit?

Are STS a bunch of nincompoops who added chests which drop exactly 15k for 3 ppl? Or grand cakes which are meant for 5 people but have the best profit? Or large cakes which have an exorbitant chance of jewels?

There is no negative for this, if you look at it the right way, all your items are increasing in price, soon new mythics and Arcane pets will be a lot more, massives will sell for a lot more. So will rengol locks, so will spider locks so will any future locks. Since we the happy budday farmers have a lot of gold, new resource tier items like fangs, jewels, locks, candy bars or such will sell for a lot more. It's not a select group of people who are profiting. It's STS and the game, since this is making the economy rich, more gold to circulate, gold which is spread out evenly and not in the 5-10% crème de la crème of the economy(all the rogues rich from arena farming, all the people hoarding vanities and eyes and paras).

This is nott an "uneeded" advantage, and you someone who has three(or so, sorry lost count)threads in sunsets and happy trails coupled with a SIG which implies(implies being the key word) of you nott being active has every right to say so, nott.

This is an event which will see all the current items sky rocket in price and new items having a juicy gold price on them.

Edit: I think I should add this bit in, I haven't opened more than a 100 cakes since Sunday due to internet being broken.

It causes higher prices for everyone, while everyone is not able to benefit from the event. That is Zylx's post, and he's entirely correct. The inflation is fine IF everybody is able to participate.

However, Zylx, I must add that I've been doing it all weekend with trusted friends. If you have one device, that option IS available.