OK. Generally it's known that currently the warrior has been really underpowered.
so let's try to see those disadvantaged in one thread. So we can understand it better.
my opinion is

- The weapon equality. The dagger seems to be much powerful than warrior's weapons.

- STR doesn't increase the base damage while it is supposed to be. but DEX does!!

- There's not specific skill that can deal damage to monsters. (stomp? compare it to firestorm or blast shot.. haiz)

- hell scream or other de-buff skills are not that effective. My friend just tested out Hell Scream level 5.. He ended up deleting that character. -50 dmg sounds very effective but actually it doesn't really.

- Warriors has now 4 buff skills. ending up being hard to control(slots not enough) and finishing up mana and mana potions really really fast.

- armors for warrios have almost same armor(defense) as archer and enchantess' armors.

- crashing skills.(skills with so similar effect.) (1. Vengeful slash and Super mega slash.) (2.Taunt with Evade) (3. Taunt with Beckon) (4. Crushing blow with Hell scream)
->why don't warriors have any other impressive skills.. was expecting really good skills from warriors this time but..

(to see how skills are unbalanced. for example. Archer with dagger can deal much damage than normal warriors.) I think the main problem is the skills of warriors are not that powerful as other classes' and DPS is lower too.

We warriors want something other than being a sandbags!! or proper tankers at least..