Thread: Merry (Little) Christmas!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Default Merry (Little) Christmas!

Hey guys, so I just finished my first Christmas song! The bad news is that I originally planned to release an entire EP of Christmas music. However, I simply don’t have enough time to finish them up before Christmas. And even though I feel like I have great ideas for some songs, I can’t stand not doing my best on something. If I tried to release an entire EP, it just wouldn’t be my best. I’d end up spending too much time on the other projects, and not enough time making the ones I have sound as good as I can get them to. Despite that, the good news is that the two songs that I have worked on are sounding really great! In my humble opinion at least...

This one in particular turned out really well mostly because I was able to have Rachel sing instead of myself, which immediately makes the song ten times better! Not only that, but the style of the song fit very well with a new program called HollyWood Brass that I just bought so I was able to make it even sound semi professional, at least when it comes to the brass instruments used.

I hope you guys all enjoy! If you do, be sure and share it to spread the Christmas joy! Merry Christmas in the best way I know how to say it! (And, as always, it’s free to download from BandCamp, if you so desire.)

Here are the links to the songs below:

Merry Little Christmas: https://micahgreaney.bandcamp.com/tr...ft-rachel-ross

Welcome Back, Christmas: https://micahgreaney.bandcamp.com/tr...back-christmas

-MM
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 12-15-2015 at 10:22 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post: