If a combat statistics tab is ever included in the game, I would love to see some target dummies for testing rotations ect. I think with the upcoming global cooldown this would be important. I'm not talking about anything major, perhaps just in the BS town there could be a portal that says "Training dummies". To run through the portal you get teleported into a 5 player instance that is simply a circle with 3 different mannequins standing still. The first mannequin would be called "The trial of strength." The dummy would have the stats of a BS Hideout mob, but with infinite hp. The next dummy would be called "The trial of might" This dummy would have the stats of a BS green Goblin thing but infinite hp. The next dummy would be called "The trial of endurance" and it would be larger then the other two. It would have the stats of gold fever and goldfevers hp.

None of these mannequins would be able to move nor attack and would be used for testing rotations and dps. The last dummy is for testing a groups overall dps on a boss. The maps would simply accept anyone who joins until it is full. There would be no booting.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: "The trial of endurance" would respawn 5 seconds after each kill.