Thread: Brood Grind

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Default Brood Grind

I'm a bit worried about what events are turned in lately. So we have this egg which becomes a dragon after everybody in game spends a lot of time to open flamestones. And now it comes the rough part. It drops items which cost less than 1k in auction house? How we are supposed to have fun when we farm something that can't equivalets gold we spend on 100 mana potions. HELLO STS ??? Wake up and buff the hell out of this event cause everybody is bored to death !

And please check how frequently those energy essence drop. We are getting more ice scales than energy essence. Ice scales are used only to do one thing which almost everybody doesn't care . I know I know and it was spoken 100 times before that sns , para and eye gem broke the game ( sarcasm ) . But you managed to bring sns back and it seems that game isn't broken anymore ? weird right? Now how about giving the f2p something which they can grind on? Enough with the brood's vanity weapon. Add them in vendore store... I'm a middle class player who doesn't want to get bored.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post: