Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Winter Mage Event LB - delimma.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Default The Winter Mage Event LB - delimma.

I've just read this comment from forum user skyxxblue from a locked thread regarding mage event lb tie being broken. i qoute.

"I did it because the last 8 people on the lb would have not gotten there banner's.The last 8 people on bronze tier was knocked out because so many people was at first place and i felt not thinking of myself but the last 8 people that would have not gotten their banners.They worked really hard to stay in bronze i just wanted them to get there banners.Look at me i got silver and still happy i am not greedy.I was not going to manipulate the leaderboard for gold.NO WAY !!!!! Congratulations to top 5 gold winners you earned it !!!!!!"

For future runners, and for future tie breaker. The last 8 he thought he saved were actually included in the original 50.

There are exactly 150 spot, in the instance of mage category (50) the tie-breaker thought that all "1" place took one spot he failed to notice that all tie placer gets their own number in the top 50 so if theres 25 on the "1" place the "2" place will actually be the 26th. He also failed to notice that the silver reward got pushed down and more couldve gotten a better reward.

That perfect event board got ruined because of "general" information like this did not circulate well.

Felt bad cuz it got ruined at the last 5mins.
    Last edited by epicrrr; 01-07-2016 at 07:12 AM.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree